Friday, July 25, 2003

Long time no post!

I've spent most of the past 3 weeks in Berlin (working, I'm afraid), so I've been a bit busy.

Anyway, I found out earlier this week that my car has been written off. My car is dead, long live my car, etc. This nicely increased my stress levels whilst being in Berlin, and I now have a confirmed large hatred for so-called "Sports Utility Vehicles".

I'm now on the prowl for a new car. Or will be, when I get back to Blighty (later today). The current favoured choice is be a Peugeot 206. Slightly bigger than a Clio, so other drivers can see them and stop in time... Although, I'm obviously open to suggestions.

Not a lot more to report at the mo. One of these days I'll post some pictures to the website.

Oh, and finally a big hello to those readers in Australia.

Or should I say g'day?

No, I shouldn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home