Monday, June 23, 2003

hello!

Have just sorted out my nice new shiny fast ADSL connection. The nice people at Zetnet are pumping the internet into my computer, or however it works.

Me and Jo have moved into our flat in Didsbury without too much hassle. We even managed to go to Ikea on Saturday to get a chest of drawers, and didn't get stuck in a queue! Amazing! Although I obviously take no pride in that, as I am not middle aged. I'm listening to Kerrang radio, I can't be!

For those who want to know, I have my shiny blue computer connected via a Wireless LAN to a D-Link DSL-604+ Wireless ADSL Router. I am a king of geeks in my own home. I shall start consulting, so for a small fee, you too can have the network of tomorrow in your own home.

More news later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home